Louisiana Football Magazine College Internship Available For Upcoming Summer
by Jace LeJeune
We at Louisiana Football Magazine have summer internship openings for current college sophomores, juniors, and seniors that are majoring in either journalism, marketing, or business management. This is a college internship position for the upcoming summer, and it will be a non-paid internship. This internship will be used for college credits only. If you are a college student that is currently enrolled in any Louisiana based college and are interested in interning with Louisiana Football Magazine to help with our magazine, podcast, or our website, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your resume, we will contact you about a phone interview. For more information on what we do, here is a little background information below!
What We Do:
- Since 1996, Louisiana Football Magazine has captivated sports fans with in-depth coverage of Louisiana’s Top Football Players and Coaches in over 300 High Schools and 11 College sports programs.Website
- Our website is seen by thousands every day and on the website, we profile some of the best high school players, coaches, games and much more!
- The Sports Scouting Report Podcast With Lee Brecheen is hosted by Lee Brecheen. The podcast airs on many different podcast hosting sites including Podbean, YouTube, iTunes, iHeart Radio, and Spotify.
- The podcast airs three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with Monday and Wednesday shows being video shows. Lee breaks down all what is going on around the state of Louisiana and in the country pertaining to football, basketball, and baseball.
- Link to Podcast: https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/podcasts/
- Keep updated with the podcast as well as what is going on our website and magazine!
- Over 20,000 followers on Twitter and Facebook.
- Twitter: @LAFootballMagTV
- Facebook: @lafootballmagazine
We are looking for college students that are looking to intern for credits and are interested in working in the following areas:
- Internet/Social Media
- Sports Management
If you are interested in an internship in the summer with the company, contact and send a resume to Lee Brecheen at email@example.com during office hours on weekdays between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Also, we have exciting news that for the fourth straight year, we will have our North and South LA issues and both are now out! Both issues will continue to cover all the Louisiana colleges as well as all the high schools in state, but there will be 16 pages that will focus on North Louisiana as well as South Louisiana. Along with our print editions of both magazine issues, our digital magazine editions will also be available to pre-order. Just like with our print versions, our digital editions will be available to you when both magazines are available.
For more information, please check the following link to where you can either order our print or digital version of the magazine of your choice. Also, below are the two covers as well as where you can order both magazines on our website.
Buy Print/Digital Magazine Here: https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/magazine/
North Cover South Cover
Jace is from Addis, LA but resides in Port Allen, LA. Jace has graduated recently from Southeastern Louisiana University with a major in Communications. Jace has broadcasted games as a play by play announcer for Southeastern’s football and basketball games on ESPN Plus. He has also broadcasted football games as the play by play announcer for Episcopal High School football and baseball on Varsity Sports Now Also, Jace has anchored and reported on Southeastern’s award winning show “The Big Game.” This is Jace’s fifth year as Associate Editor at Louisiana Football Magazine. He is also a graduate from Catholic High School in Baton Rouge where he was the editor of the school newspaper the “Bearly Published.” While at CHS, Jace also announced their football, basketball, and baseball games for the Bruin Broadcast Network which is the Catholic High’s streaming website for their events. On weekends, Jace is the PA announcer for his middle school football games. At home, Jace enjoys time with his family and friends. Besides being a huge football fan, Jace is also an avid NHRA drag racing fan.