Louisiana Football Magazine College Internship Available For Summer
by Jace LeJeune
We at Louisiana Football Magazine have one internship opening for a current college sophomore, junior, or senior that is majoring in either journalism, marketing, or business management. This is a college internship position for the summer, and it will be a non-paid internship. This internship will be used for college credits only. If you are a college student that is currently enrolled in any Louisiana based college and are interested in interning with Louisiana Football Magazine to help with our magazine, podcast, or our website, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your resume, we will contact you about a phone interview. For more information on what we do, here is a little background information below!
What We Do:
- Since 1996, Louisiana Football Magazine has captivated sports fans with in-depth coverage of Louisiana’s Top Football Players and Coaches in over 300 High Schools and 11 College sports programs.Website
- Our website is seen by thousands every day and on the website, we profile some of the best high school players, coaches, games and much more!
- The Sports Scouting Report Podcast With Lee Brecheen is hosted by Lee Brecheen. The podcast airs on many different podcast hosting sites including Podbean, YouTube, iTunes, iHeart Radio, and Spotify.
- The podcast airs three times a week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Lee breaks down all what is going on around the state of Louisiana and in the country pertaining to football, basketball, and baseball.
- Link to Podcast: https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/podcasts/
- Social Media
- Keep updated with the podcast as well as what is going on our website and magazine!
- Over 20,000 followers and likes on Twitter and Facebook.
- Twitter: @LAFootballMagTV
- Facebook: @lafootballmagazine
We are looking for college students that are looking to intern for credits and are interested in working in the following areas:
- Internet/Social Media
- Sports Management
If you are interested in an internship in the fall with the company, contact and send a resume to Lee Brecheen at email@example.com during office hours on weekdays between 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Hey football fans. Like our recruiting interviews, stories, and other content on our website? Click on our website daily to view articles on recruits, coaches, and so much more at our website: https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/.
Also, we have exciting news that for the fourth straight year, we will have our North and South LA issues and both are now out! Both issues will continue to cover all the Louisiana colleges as well as all the high schools in state, but there will be 16 pages that will focus on North Louisiana as well as South Louisiana. Along with our print editions of both magazine issues, our digital magazine editions will also be available to pre-order. Just like with our print versions, our digital editions will be available to you when both magazines are available.
For more information, please check the following link to where you can either order our print or digital version of the magazine of your choice. Also, below are the two covers as well as where you can order both magazines on our website.
Buy Print/Digital Magazine Here: https://www.lafootballmagazine.com/magazine/
North Cover South Cover
Jace is from Addis, LA but resides in Port Allen, LA. Jace attends Southeastern Louisiana University and is majoring in Communications. This is Jace’s fourth year as Associate Editor at Louisiana Football Magazine. He is also a graduate from Catholic High School in Baton Rouge where he was the editor of the school newspaper the “Bearly Published.” While at CHS, Jace also announced their football, basketball, and baseball games for the Bruin Broadcast Network which is the Catholic High’s streaming website for their events. On weekends, Jace is the PA announcer for his middle school football games. At home, Jace enjoys time with his family and friends. Besides being a huge football fan, Jace is also an avid NHRA drag racing fan.